For the past two days I am not able to add my screenshots to cases through the "attach" button. After trying to attach the screenshot it says "failed to load". I tried adding them as a comment but that also didn't work. I used google chrome and firefox making sure they were both updated and having cleared all my cache and cookies. Can anyone assist?
@Richard Persaud Welcome to community.
Can you provide the steps you are taking to attach the image? Are you saving the screenshot first or are you just trying to paste it in? Can you also share a screenshot of the error?
I create a screenshot and save it on my computer then I click on attach and then it says "We couldn't save your attachment". It was working fine on Monday. This was the first time experiencing this.
@Richard Persaud - Have you tried clearing your browser's cache?
Yes I have, and It's set to clear every time I close the browser. Its really strange. I tried different browsers also.
Hello Richard,
Thanks for raising this issue! @Brant Schroeder Thanks for pulling us in.
A few things come to mind with this type of error, it's possible you're hitting an outstanding bug with the new Jira issue view. One of our fellow Community Support humans wrote a great write-up at How to fix "failed to load" error at attachments in Jira tickets.
The two outstanding bugs are;
Please take a look at those bugs and let us know if they're similar to your issue. If your issue is different reach back out and we'll investigate further.
Regards,Stephen Sifers
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.