This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Page Properties Macro
I added multiple page properties in one document with the goal of seeing all of them in my report. However, it only shows the first property in the macro. How do I see all the page property in the report?
Can you provide a screenshot to show how you have configured the page properties and the report macros?
Do you have a multiple page property macros containing the exact same property fields?
e.g. two or more "Target release" fields on the same page?
If that's the case, I think the report will only show the first set it encounters. You see the same thing if you place a table with more than two rows into the page property macro - you'll only see the first row of data in the report. You need to seperate them into different pages.
@James Dellow I don't have the same exact property fields, there is at least a difference (eg. Target release). However, if I read you correctly I should have content other than the table with the target release into the property macro?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.