I'm the admin for our JIRA account and one of our user is unable to change his name! can you help!
Hi @Sejal ,
Does your organization use a verified domain? Are your the Org Admin or a Site Admin only?
Thanks for your reply,
Dave
@Dave Mathijs I'm the site admin only, we do have verified domain but the user that's having trouble is not on our domain his e-mail domain is different.... I've asked user to change it himself, and he's not able to either.
@Sejal This would mean that the user's domain is managed by his organization and he should ask his Org Admin to update/change his name.
@Dave Mathijs i'm the org admin and i'm not able to do it either.
Can he go to https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/profile-and-visibility
@Jack Brickey Yes we tried that and getting error msg; unable to save changes.
OK just wanted to make sure. This being the case I suspect it is as Dave mentions the domain is managed by your admin.
@Jack Brickey if domain is not verified and there is no connection between JIRA and our domain how is that managed by organization?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.