Hello community,
I have some issues with the solution field. I set up the option in my workflow ( I got my advice from here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/best-practices-on-using-the-resolution-field-968660796.html ).
Every layout mask got the solution field and if I set a issue to done and skipping several steps I can set a solution. Very nice! That was what i wanted. But if I creat a new issue there is a solution field too and I have to choice in option from the dropdown otherwise I can not creat the issue. If I remove now the solution field from the layout of the issue mask and set the issue to done its marked two times as done and I can't choose another option out of the solution field with the reason that I can not work with this field.
What I have to do, that the solution field ONLY appears if I set a issue/ticket directly to done AFTER I just reagulary created the ticket/issue?
It makes no sense to set any resolution to a fresh/new ticket/issue.
Thank you for your help and advice.
best regards,
robin