I just moved items from a scrum project to a kanban project.
I can't see the items on the backlog nor the in the Kanban board but when I select items they appear.
How can I make them appear?
Hi Thiago, please check the Board Settings > Columns and make sure all Statuses correspond to a column in your Board. Use the Kanban Backlog for your first status.
Can you try, check or post a screenshot of you board column settings?
Thanks to confirm,
Dave
Hi Thiago;
Could you review the status of the items?
The view of Scrum only can show the issues in status To do, Backlog, In progress. Maybe your issues are in a different status.
You must to review the configuration of yourd board and see what are showing your board
Yep, they're here.. Why it doesen't show in backlog?
I tried to change the status... Could it be that workflow? Diferent status ?
Just drag the backlog status to a column of the kanban
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.