Hi there, we recently upgraded to Premium with the idea to use Advanced Roadmaps.
I already created Initiative as a new issue type and configure its usage in hierarchy, so basically, we have at the moment
Initiative
Epic
Story
Subtasks
So far so good.
The next thing I would like to achieve is to sum up story points (SP) from each Story way to to initiative.
From what I can figure out, this should be two step process:
1. Sum up all SP from all Stories within Epic
2. Sum up all Epic SP for each Initiative
Now, for #1, there is one useful link https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Automation-questions/Sum-up-Story-points-to-epic/qaq-p/1389224, which allows me to sum up SP for all stories within each Epic.
However, I stuck for #2. I have two bummers atm:
1. I cannot figure out how to show Story Points field on Initiative screen. I can see Story point estimate though
2. I cannot figure out how to amend the automated rule from above to make it sums up SP from Epics for each Initiative.