Can anybody point me to a site running a customer service portal / widget. I'd like to see it on a front end please.
Thanks in advance
Jay
Hi @[deleted],
You could always join one of the weekly demo's.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confeval/jira-service-management-evaluator-resources/jira-service-management-product-demo
https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-management/demo
Hi Guys,
Just wanted to let you know the portal widget for Jira service desk work perfectly with Toolset
Thanks again for your time and help Dirk.
Thanks @Dirk Ronsmans Thats useful and I will attend one soon. What I was after was a link to a page where a widget is being hosted. I just want to see it live for the moment.
Thanks
Ah i see, yeah that will be tricky without point to a specific site indeed and it will almost always be linked to a production system of someone.
Not a live one but maybe this might give you a notion of the idea
https://embedded-jsd.atlassian.io/
Also that demo has an on demand recorded one as well, you won't be able to do live q&a but you could already watch it.
I need the "someone" to say "sure look at my site" a screenshot would be helpful. I just want to see what a customer will see if they want to submit a request.
TIA
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.