'Key' value Ascending descending order is not correct. I know key contains alpha-numeric values and orders are displaying based on it. But still it gives wrong visualization and difficult to follow the order. Please check whether this is possible to fix or not. I hope it can be done.
Hello @Pramod Hitnalli ,
If any article helps in adding 0 as a prefix in the issue number it's possible.
For server version by modifying DB. it's possible, but for Cloud, I also don't have any idea.
Thanks,
Anvesh
What screen is this that you’re showing here? I’m not immediately familiar with it. However I know for sure that if I create a filter with results and I toggle on key it will show it in the correct order. So in my opinion it appears to be something unique with this screen.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.