Hi,
My situation, we have a team of 1 analist, 3 front-end developers and 3 back-end developers.
We are going to release next week the first version of a e-commerce website. The first release will contain the basic features of our e-commercice website. This year was our planning not always so clear, but next year we are planning to work more feature-based and releasing (at least) every month.
At this moment we have defined 9 features. We are going to break down each feature in concrete and well defined tasks. The workload/duration of each tasks is limited to max. 2 weeks. This way of working we have a rough estimate how long a feature will take to implement. Before we start implementing a task, we are planning to break down this task in smaller tasks.
But now, how can I map the above situation in Jira.
My questions:
- Can I assume that my project un JIRA is equals to the e-commercce website?
- Should I have 1 theme, 2 or 3 themes?
- Should I configure each features as epic or feature?
- Should I configure the break down of each feature is tasks or use case?
I hope that you understand my problem and can give me advice in how I should setup/add the above situation in Jira,
Note we have a license of Portfolio.
Greetings,
Dieter Lauwers