Hi,
I'm looking for a plugin or group of plugins which will help me to: manage resources (Team) in order to see who is free and who is overallocated. In the way I can do it in MS Project Team Planner.Let's say that I've assigned couple of stories to single person I want to make sure this person is not overallocated. Second functionality i need is to visualize plan of tasks in something similar to Gantt view. We work in Kanban style and "Roadmap" view is not really an answer
Hi @marek.polomski
Advanced roadmaps would be a great option for this. It's part of the premium subscription though which can be an issue for some people. I would definitely check it out though
I agree with Stuart in that advanced roadmap would be a great option. If that doesn't work, there are other apps that may work for your use case, like Tempo: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?query=tempo
Thank you for all replies. Any idea if there are demo/trial versions available?
Does anyone has experience with this: with https://wiki.almworks.com/display/gantt/Structure.Gantt+Documentation
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.