Hi, Atlassian support,
I am looking for a way to add hours and minutes into Confluence Pages. Do you have any way to help me?
Could you explain a little more about what you're trying to achieve here?
I mean, a simple answer to "add hours and minutes into Confluence pages" is just "Ok, so write it in the content as you see fit". Literally, the body of the content can have things like "The pub opens at 11:00 every day" or "There are 4 hours and 20 minutes to closing time".
I do not believe that is what you are asking for though. Could you tell us a bit more about what you're trying to get to?
I can only choose the date, now I want to choose the time, hour, minute at that moment
is possible to have a time picker in the same way that you have a date picker?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.