Hello,
I contact you because, when you try to purchase ACP 620 course, the credit card is declined.
I called my bank (i am french) and they told me that this is a security issue in your site.
Is there another solution ?
Thank you.
"Credit card declined" is almost always that the bank declined to pay, not the vendor. The vendor says "is this card ok to take X from" and its the bank that says no. "A security issue in the vendor site" is something the bank would already have told Atlassian about and have had it fixed, as it would be blocking everything from at least one set of the main credit card schemes. It's really up to your bank to give you more detail on why they've refused it.
However, that's not always the case. And even if it is, it's still something that needs to be seen by Atlassian's billing.
We're not Atlassian here though, we're a community of people here to talk about Atlassian stuff!
Raise it with support over at https://support.atlassian.com/contact and select "billing" in the first question to get it routed to the money people.
Thank you for your answer.
My bank told me that Atlassian doesn't want to use a security tool (for example : SMS) which is mandatory in France.
So, in France, maybe in Europe, we can't purchase in the Atlassian site anymore.
I think it is a big issue and I have written a request for the support.
I don't think that's right.
France is the fourth or fifth largest user base for Atlassian tools and no-one else there seems to be reporting this as a problem. Certainly not in Europe as the UK and Germany are larger.
And two of our employees (one French, one Spanish) have not had this problem buying their courses this week.
Maybe it depends on the banks.
I will try with another bank.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.