How do I add a missing Epic to Advanced Roadmap?I tried going to configure -> removed issues and searching for the Epic there in case I accidentally removed an Epic. No avail.I check to see that I selected the right source.I'm not sure where else to check.Thank you!
Hi @Peter Yoon
Please could you clarify your question on "missing epic", what do you mean by that? Is the epic issue type not available on your Advanced Roadmap?
Yes. The Epic issue type is not shown in the Advanced Roadmap. However, it is present in the project in Jira.The source setting in the configuration is correct, but it is not pulling in the Epic issue.
Since the source setting configuration is correct. I'm assuming that your filters there are pulling out all issue types and not a specific set of issue type?
I noticed that my source setting was not correct. I needed to include another project in the source.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.