Hello! I'm an indie software development PM who is new to Jira - I've worked with teams who have used it before, but the instance has always been built prior to my coming on, and I've mostly worked with modifying workflows, etc. Also, this was a couple of releases back (a little more than a year ago).
I'm trying to ramp my understanding of JIra back up, so I subscribed to a basic instance of Atlassian Cloud and Agile to get started, and I've been trying to follow the JIra 101 tutorial, figuring that between that and YouTube, I could get a good start, since I'm very familiar with most of the concepts the product supports (software PM, Agile dev, etc.).
Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a tutorial at all for the most recent version of JIRA Cloud, which is what I think I'm using. That, and all of the really great tutorials on Youtube reference previous releases, and many times the differences are huge and I can't locate the feature referenced at all.
Can anyone point me to a good, current, free tutorial resource for the cloud version of Jira and Agile?
Really want to shift my toolset from what I've been using to Jira, so any information or suggestions much appreciated!