Hello all!
Need help with a specific issue I'm trying to solve using automation rules between two projects.
I have created an automation rule for when a specific issue type is created in Project A, it creates a new issue in Project B. Both projects have different issue types as they handle different ticket types. The rule links both issues so it is easy to reference and adding a comment for paper trail.

My issue is: I would like to edit the issue that is created from the rule (created for Project
but I do not know how to auto-set the Request type for the Project B newly created issue/ticket using the automation rules.
When I select to add a component to "edit" the issue type within the automation rule, it triggers an error: "Sorry, but changing the Customer Request Type is currently not possible, since Jira Service Management does not provide an API for this."
Is it possible to create a new ticket using automation and set a specific Request Type in Project B? Hopefully that all makes sense and I'm happy to elaborate more. Thank you everyone!!!