Hi,i have free Jira account.I want to have two different account (one privat and second for small team).May i have this two account on the same email address ?
No that is not possible and unsure exactly what your goal is to be honest. If you want to accounts just use two different emails. I do this for testing purposes and I use my company account for my real user can I use a Gmail account for a test user.
Hey @Lukas Bzyku ,
From your question the wording might be a bit confusing. I think you mean 2 jira cloud instances on the same email address ? (and not 2 Atlassian accounts with the same email address).
Having 2 accounts with the same emailaddress (2 atlassian id's) is as @Jack Brickey says impossible as your email is your user id.
Having 2 or more Jira instances linked to the same Atlassian id that's not problem. Just sign up for another instance with the same email.
I'm not sure what about this request is confusing, as I have the same request: I am part of a small startup team, but want to also maintain a personal project in Jira. I don't want to create a whole new email just to be able to have access that new Jira be completely unrelated to the startup team's domain.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.