I thought it would be clever to have a quick filter on my team's story board to look for issues that had been accepted but still had time remaining on them. So, I wrote this nifty little quick filter... but it doesn't work (and I'm struggling to understand why it doesn't work):
<em><strong>Status = Accepted AND remainingEstimate > 0m</strong></em>
If I add a couple of items and put the following into advanced search, I get 45 issues across the org across all sprints:
Status = Accepted AND remainingEstimate > 0m order by Project DESC
I should say I have 2 issues in my current sprint which have been accepted, each have 5 minutes remaining. Neither show up in the advanced search results above. We do have time tracking enabled.
Any ideas why my query won't find my 2 issues, but the same core JQL finds countless other issues across my organization/across all sprints?