Hi,
We have a bunch of issues in JIRA that are so old that we need to remove them from our queue. They all have STATUS = ToDo and we wish to set to Done. The process seemed straightforward enough; however, I encountered a few issues/questions. (For some reason, I can't paste screenshots, so please bear with this partial explanation.)
I created a small, controlled dataset to test on, using query, reversing the < to > to select newer issues.
project = DOC AND status not in (Done) AND type = Bug AND updated > -52w AND text ~ abcde
1) Per attached screenshot: When I get to this point, there's a message:
There are no fields on this screen associated with this this transition.
Should I be concerned if the process seemed to work? What does it mean?
2) Ideally, I'd like to add a comment to the Jira ticket (e.g., "Auto-closed by Stephen at Joe's request.). How can that be done at the same time I'm changing the status?
3) What would be the JQL syntax to exclude issues whose Reporter is NOT Stephen Kairys
Many thanks,
