Hello,
I want to update Jira issue custom field, capture current user who is making comment on Jira issue through Automation.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance,
Bhavin Acharya.
Hi @Bhavin Acharya You can do this easily :-
Select Trigger “Issue Commented” >> Action “Edit Issue Field “ >> Select Field which you want to update >> put in description of field
{{ issue.comments.last.author.displayName}}
then Save
Thanks
V.Y
Thanks @Vikrant Yadav
Please find attached screenshot.
I got your solution till second-last step of your comment but could not get your last step i.e. "put in description of field". Where can I find description? can you please guide me?
Hi @Bhavin Acharya First Select the field which you want to update>> Is it a text field or User Picker ?
If it's a User picker :- {{issue.comments.last.author}}
For user picker :-
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.