I have 4 devs and 2 people from the client's team in the current project I am working on.
If I go with standard plan then I want to pay for the 4 devs but not for these 2 people from the client's team. Reason is, these 2 people will only comment on the tasks, browse project, and will only review tasks but they will not create, delete, update any task, issue, or sprint. It makes no sense that I pay the additional price for these 2 people along with the devs.
Is it possible in JIRA?
----
Is there any way I can see the Page History if any team member changes any setting, create any issue in JIRA, and so on? I am not talking about change log or version history w.r.t. the tasks and issues but in general. I want to monitor team activity on JIRA. We are currently new to JIRA, using a free plan, and planning to migrate for the standard plan.