I've just had it pointed out that on a JWM project, the calendar months are not right.
For example; There is no June, but 2 Julys. No Sept, but 2 Octobers etc.
Has anyone else encountered this?
Hi Curt - I see the same error.
@Jane Yeoh
@John Funk do you concur that this has (mysteriously) been resolved?
Just created a brand new JWM project....same issue
It has corrected itself today. Which is great....but I wonder what happened yesterday 🤔
Yes, it seems to have cleared itself up as it rolled into June. :-)
Thanks for tagging me @John Funk , yes this was a known bug, but should be fixed now! Feel free to let me know if you find this is still happening.
Thanks for the update @Jane Yeoh ! Hope you are doing well.
Curt and I will keep an eye on it. :-)
Sadly, we are encountering more Calendar view oddities @Jane Yeoh
Today, no-one can see any of the "Done" issues in the calendar. Thus, April appears empty (it wasn't empty yesterday) and May etc are missing them.
This happened to one person the other day, but closing and reopening their browser fixed it. But today, we are all experiencing it and the browser trick isn't fixing the issue.
Hi @Curt Holley ,
This is also a new known bug that we are tracking here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JWMCLOUD-46 although my team has let me know that the fix has just gone out and being rolled out as I'm typing this.
Hopefully this will be resolved for you shortly!
This appears to be fixed in my instance as I now see Done items.
Same. Hadn't rolled through when I left the office yesterday, but sorted now.
Thanks!!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.