Recently created a confluence page. I have 4 team mates in my team who are invited to the Pages. Every time I make a change and republish the page - a notification goes out. That is a no go. HOW to turn this off. I am not asking about what notifications I want to receive from Confluence ot Atlassian about their products. All the answer I've seen talk about turn these updates off.
I did find these instructions....
How to globally disable e-mail notifications with page content | Confluence | Atlassian Documentation
But,... I can not find any of this:
- Navigate to Confluence administrators menu
- Navigate to "Manage Add-on" menu
- Choose "System Plugins" from the drop-downlist
- Find and click "Confluence Content Notification" plugin
- Click the "<Number> of <Number> Modules enabled" button
- From there, find and disable the following modules
Please help me out.
Thanks.
Gregg
AZ