Hi,
Trying to integrate new insight under service desk. I want to list all the assets under one field as was used to do with the previous app.
However, it is not showing all, but a few.
Was following this step here.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/set-up-the-insight-object-field/
@Gayan Gunapala -
From Insight Configuration, I believe the default number of objects fetched in custom fields are set to 25. You can change it the default settings under Jira Administration > Manage Apps, and from the left pane look for INSIGHT > Insight Configuration. I am not aware of limitation.
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
@Joseph Chung Yin Thanks for the answer. However, I am not talking about the app, but the insight within the service desk/service mgmt.
BR,
Gayan
Hi,Sorry to hijack this thread but I'm trying to raise or remove this limit as well and I don't see Insight in the Manage Apps view.Best regards,Indrek
If you are on the Jira Service Management Data Center Application I found it under Jira Administration -> Manage Apps -> Assets Configuration -> Edit Settings and changed the "Default number of objects fetched in custom fields" from 25 to 80.
That seems to have worked for me.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.