Since migrating to the Cloud, our Confluence pages have the option to be converted to the 'new' editor.
However, after doing this, I can't work out how to add new quicklinks.
I used to be able to type something like: "[XX-1234@youtrack]" and get a nice quicklink to our Youtrack ticketing system. Now, this doesn't work (though it does still work on pages using the legacy editor, so I know the quicklink is defined correctly). I've tried using the 'insert link' button which is more timeconsuming but it still doesnt accept the quicklink format.
How do I get quicklinks to work?
Also, the old system of just typing '[' to start a link to another document was much simpler and easier to use than the new one which requires mouse clicks and doesn't search as well as the old system.
If this is not possible, how do I switch a page back to the old editor? The new one doesn't seem to be able to do anything new apart from emojis, so I'm happy to get rid of it...