I have to configure a locked field as Mandatory, Kindly let me know how to do it.
Hi Richard - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You need to modify the Field Configuration used by that project.
Go to Settings > Issues > Field configurations
Search for the one used by the project and edit the configuration
Search for the field you want to be mandatory and click the Required option.
Hello @Richard John
Welcome to the community.
You cannot set a Locked field as Required through the field configuration.
You can set up a Validator in each Workflow Transition to validate that the field is not empty during status changes. That will require that the field be filled at least during status changes.
Which field are you trying to make required, and why?
This applies for Normal fields but not locked.
Yes agree with reply , not for locked fields
What about Organization field? I would like to configure creation ticket screen to force Organization field as a mandatory. Is it possible?
Ok, I added Validator to create transition:
Only one big problem... When I added this Validator, the email request form stopped to work from a customer side, because normally customer are no adding Organization to email request...
I had to delete this validation...
There is any way to do what I want to do with Organization field?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.