"An unexpected user error has occurred. Please contact your administrator or submit a Scenario support ticket."
When we add a scenario to Jira, we encounter with a problem.
Hello @Aysun Oksuz We suggest you contact your Organisation Jira Administratoror log a ticket here https://support.atlassian.com
Hey @Aysun Oksuz and welcome to the community!
It looks like you are using an app that is causing you the issue. Could you let us know which one exactly?
I look for "scenario" but it gives a lot of results
Hi @Aysun Oksuz
It appears that your cloud site is running this 3rd party app, qTest Scenario - Enterprise BDD for Jira. I recommend that you reach out to this app developer for support here. You can do that over in their portal of https://support.qasymphony.com/
Cheers,
Andy
I am facing this exact same issue. Whenever I enter Git username / password to SCenario settings and try to save it, the above error pops up. We have just configured Qtest - BDD enterprise for Jira and trying to use it to create a new feature file.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.