Hi, I would like to get your insight on the below:
1- I was wondering if I set for 5 separate IT teams in my company, 5 support projects, and I do not want the team members to see on their dashboard the projects belonging to the other 4 teams. I would like to know if they can be tagged in the comments of the other projects in case an input from them is needed and if they can see a specific issue if the link is shared with them. So far i tried a test scenario, I either have to show them the whole project of the other team for them to be able to see an issue (a ticket) , and if they don t see the project, the ticket doesn t load for them.
2- We are migrating from data center JSD to cloud JSM.
a- The CSV export import did not migrate the attachments of the tickets in JSD, and after checking all the other options, it is the best way to proceed but I need to know if I can transfer the attachments as well and how.
b- the backup manager option does not work for me as far as I know because it includes the jira core as well. Is there any way to only migrate the Jira Service Desk without the software boards using any other technique other than the one in point 1?
Many Thanks