I was hoping to find out if there is a way to restrict views of team managed projects for either a single user or based on groups. I joined this space recently and we need to add a contractor that is working on one specific project (a company managed project). However, we have a good amount of team managed projects in our space and while I have changed all of the permission schemes to meet our needs of being able to add a group which we can lock down to specific projects, I cannot seem to find out how to do that with team managed projects. Does anyone know if there is a way to set a blanket view permission in all team managed projects or will I need to go in and private all of these projects and add the user groups to them so they are able to access it?
P.S. Hopefully this was clear, I can clarify if it's confusing.