I am trying to add Epics to the "Initiative' but not sure how to do it
You have to use the Advanced Roadmaps feature to set up the hierarchy. Advanced Roadmaps is available only with the Premium JIRA Cloud plan.
I am premium user and I went and configured in Advanced Roadmaps but can't seem to make it work.
Please provide more details. What exactly are you trying to do? What is happening when you try? Screen images would be helpful.
I am trying to add a bunch of Epics to an "Initiative" and bunch of initiatives to a "Theme". I think I created the issue types 'Initiative' and 'Theme' but can't seem to be able to get the hierarchy right. See the screens for what I am seeing in my Advanced Roadmaps and in Project backlog
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.