Can someone help me with a query to pull all stories that have been in a certain status longer than 30 days?
Hi @[deleted] -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I believe this will do what you ask. Please substitute your project and status names.
project = myProject AND status = myStatus AND NOT status CHANGED AFTER -30d
And, please look here for more information about advanced JQL searching:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/use-advanced-search-with-jira-query-language-jql/
Best regards,
Bill
Hi @[deleted]
Tell us how you want to do the query with what data, even with false information to help you, maybe something like this
Issuetype = "HU" and status = XXX and createddate >= 30
Cheers
That doesnt seem to work- I need to pull all stories, bugs, etc. in a project that have been in the "UAT" column for greater than 30 days
Awesome!! That did the trick! I appreciate your help :)Thank you!!
Jennifer, I am glad to hear that helped you!
And as an FYI, we use quick filters like this to help our teams using company-managed projects (classic) who have a lot of work in progress (WIP). Checking during the stand-up for things that haven't moved in a while can help start useful discussions. Such as: NOT CHANGED AFTER -3d
__Bill
Praise you, Bill. This worked finally. Not sure why this is so hard and everything is only made easier by a plug-in. Some of us can't get project funding for plug-ins. This is great.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.