I receive an email every time something is done an an issue that I have created but assigned to someone else. I want to know if there is a way to stop these emails from coming.
Disabling the option Watch your issues on your Jira personal settings. With this enabled, you become a watcher of any issue that you create or comment on. Have a look at Manage your Jira personal settings.
You also need to ensure that you are not the reporter of the issue
Thank you for getting back to me and so I did have a look at Manage your personal settings. But it appears that I am not authorized or something. When I go to my profile I don't even see where there is a link to change my settings. See the shot below. Could the admin have this option disabled so I am not allowed to do that?
Okay, you're on Server/DC. The logic that Jack and I mentioned above still applies. However, in this case, you can update the Autowatch field under Preferences. Here is the link for Server/DC installations: Managing your user profile.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.