New JSM user here
I'd like to automatically assign a request type and add participants based on the requesters email address.
Current Setup:
Two support email addresses for customers, IT@ and Product@ are forwarded to Service@ (this is the mail handler address).
I have two licensed agents A + B and two managers C + D.
A + B require the ability to edit, update, close, assign requests (helpdesk users/admins).
C + D only need to be able to add comments to the ticket via email.
Expected workflow:
ticket created > from address IS product@ > assign to request type project > assign agent B AND add participants C +D
Also
ticket created > from address IS IT@ > assign to request type project > assign agent A AND add participants C +D
Is this something JSM-cloud supports natively? I've been unable to figure it out, although it seems like a basic help-desk function?