Hi,
We are using Jira Cloud and looking for an easy way to create release notes.
For public facing release notes, we label issues which should be part of that release note and we also have a custom field with a customer release text for this ticket.
I'm aware of Jira's newer release note generator but it doesn't do the job for us, because I haven't found a way to filter issues based on a label (or anything else really) and use the custom field as ticket description.
Currently we are exporting the results a custom issue filter which has 2 columns - the issue key and the custom description field - to HTML and save it as PDF. Unfortunately the issue key is a link which confuses clients: when they link on it, they won't have access.
So, is there a way to export the results of an issue search where the key is not rendered as a link?
Alternatively would consider a plugin, but I looked at some and they were exceeding what we need.
Or alternative ideas?
Thanks,
Thomas