Hi All,
I was wondering if someone could assist, I am trying to create an automation rule that looks for a specific custom filed called "Software issued" (Type - Select List (cascading)) , in this custom field if the user selects an option within the drop-down and it will show different details within each option.
So, the rule I have written is as follows;
When: Issue transitioned From "Pending" TO "In Progress"
(Branch)For Current issue
If: Issue matches JQL - project = "Project1" and Software issued[Select List (cascading)}" = "Option1"
Then: Create a new - Task in "Project2"
How am I able to include the custom field when the new call is created in the second project or is there an easier way of doing this? I am concerned that I may have written this wrong as the "JQL" will look for any calls that have been created with "Software issued" and create calls regardless of it showing up.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks