Hi,I want to know how I can connect the issues of a project, in the board of a different project. Example project 1 has 3 issues, project 2, 5 issues, I want the 3 issues of project 1 to be seen on the project 2 board.
Can somebody help me?.
Hi Michael,
Go to the board you wish to update -> click on the three dots in the top right corner -> Select Board Settings -> under Filter select Edit Filter Query (or add a new filter) -> edit your filter to: project in ("ProjectA","ProjectB") ORDER BY Rank ASC
Hope this helps.
Regards,
Ioana
Thanks a lot Iona.
The problem is solved.
Hello @Ioana
I had this same issue and created a board of board of sorts using the filtering you mentioned above. However now I'm having issues with sprint management in the sense that I have stories across projects but now I see several running sprints and it's kind of a mess.
Is there a way to kind of merge the stories assigned to me in a compiled sprint? I would like to have a single sprint that has all the stories I'm supposed to work on a given period.
I'd appreciate any help whatsoever with this. I have spent several days trying configurations and can't seem to do so.
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.