Hi. Currently Jira Service Desk (I'm using cloud) does not have a feature to allow one customer to open a ticket for another customer. I'm trying to create an automation rule to work around this.
I've created a custom field (user picker) and added it but I'm newer to Jira and trying to figure out the syntax to get this to work. Here's some I've tried - I could use a hand as not having this feature is killing me and it doesn't look like Atlassian is adding it any time soon.
Both Attempts seem to work (well, it changes the Reporter field) but it's putting the reporter name as Anonymous vs the one I chose when I submitted the ticket (one of my test customer names/accounts).
Any help would be greatly appreciated 1000 times over 
TRY 1:
{
"fields": {
"reporter": "{{issue.customfield_10135}}"
}
}
TRY 2:
{
"fields": {
"reporter": {
"name": "{{issue.User Picker CF.name}}"
}
}
}