Today I received a newsletter from Atlassian (IT Insiders), subject: "Get started with email ticketing"
which promotes:
"Attachments in outgoing customer emails can now be accessed without authentication".
This sounds good - but how to do?
1.) A customer raised a request (via mail, but it should not matter)
2.) For a test (as an agent) I attached a picture to the reply.
3.) as the customer choose HTML mails the picture was included in the response mail - great
here comes a screenshot:

... but: for an attached PDF file it looks the following:

When the customers clicks on "Agenda.pdf" he is directed to the customer portal, needs to login and can view the PDF fine.
All looks to be in conformity with: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-3371
Isn't it?
So the question remains:
1.) was the newsletter sent out to early-ish?
2.) do I miss a configuration to really include PDF files as a real attachment (pictures are embedded fine!)
So many thanks!
Birgit