Can I change on on demand site landing page to a wiki as opposed to using JIRA. Most our users just want the wiki and only a few want JIRA so I really want them to land in confluence.
I came to the conclusion what I wanted to do is not possible. Instead I have created a JIRA dashboard that users the Confluence Portlet to show the confluence home page.
To get the confluence portlet available you have to raise a support ticket.
If you remove application access to JIRA for the users who will only be using Confluence, they will automatically be taken to Confluence upon logging in.
Unfortunatly (in the intestest of openess) we want them to be able to access JIRA but expect them to mostly ue conflucene so this solution wouldn't work.
Hi,
I fully agree!
I think it is crucial for the on-demand service that your'e able to choose if you want to have wiki as the first page you come to when typing in the hosting url...
Hopefully it Shouldn't be a big problem to implement?
//Mattias
We are experiencing the same issue. More than half of our projects primarily use the wiki, and the engineering/product projects primarily use the issues.
It would be very helpful if we could configure the landing page when selecting a project to minimize the confusion that our users have.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.