HI team
I couldn't find a reference regarding the fact that JSM is ITIL certified, can you please share with us any resources that can prove that ?
Maybe this?
https://www.atlassian.com/blog/jira-service-desk/jira-service-desk-itil-certified
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confeval/jira-service-management-evaluator-resources/jira-service-management-itil-certified
Hi,
Jira Service Management meets 100% of the PinkVERIFY ITIL 4 general, core, and integration suitability requirements in 7 practices. Please visit this page for confirmation.
Chris
@Mirek : thanks for coming back, that would be for JSD, as for JSM , this is the link that is given by Atlassian: https://confluence.atlassian.com/confeval/jira-service-management-evaluator-resources/jira-service-management-itil-certified
which leads you to PinkVerify page that doesn't have Atlassian JSM in it as a verified ITIL tool, so in this case there is no evidence that we can share with a customer about this matter.
Well JSM is a rebrand of JSD. The practices and processes used are still the same.
hence I would assume that it remains the same. Maybe we’ll need to reach out to Atlassian to update the documentation
I did reach out today, will post the answer when I have it .
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.