For some reason, I can no longer log in to admin site or find a way to get to permissions
Hello Dale,
Thanks for reaching out in regards to this issue. I took a look at your access from your Community account and compared it to your site. I believe this is a case of account mix-up, you have logged into Community currently and Atlassian ID as a different account than the admin of the site in question. Most likely you're logged in twice and this is causing the problem, please attempt the following to resolve this:
Let us know if this resolves the issue for you.
Regards,Stephen Sifers
Hi Dale - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
If you click on the Settings gear icon in the upper right of the navigation bar - what do you see?
You should see something like;
Nothing appears like you show
You are not a Jira Administrator no Site Administrator then.
I own the account, set it up and am the only user. I was able to add app's before. How can I not be the administrator? When I "contact" the administrator the email comes to my email
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.