Hi Team,
I want this kind of JQL to show how many tickets will be closed in the next 3 days.
Please suggest.
Thanks In Advance.
Hi @Gajanan Sasane,
That seems more like fortune telling than JQL, if I may open this one with a wink 😉
You cannot filter for things that are unknown. However, if you are using due dates on your issues, you can filter for those issues having a due date in the next 3 days like this:
due <= StartOfDay(3)
This will select all issues with a due date smaller than or equal today + 3 days. You can extend your filter to this:
due <= StartOfDay(3) AND resolution = Unresolved
if you only want to return issues that aren't resolved yet.
@Gajanan Sasane I don't thing this make any sense in JQL language. This is more like writing a script to resolve tickets in next three 3days. We can get info from JQL once they are resolved
Kind regards,
Moses
Hi @Moses Thomas,
Thanks for your quick response.
Let me check with the script.
Hi @Walter Buggenhout,
Great, this works.I used the due date field in my issue.Thanks for your suggestion, I appreciate it.
Hi @Walter Buggenhout
I have a confusion, above mentioned JQL showed also past due date issues.
Please suggest.@Walter Buggenhout,
If you wish to exclude issues that are still open but we’re do greater than three days from now then consider the following.
due <= StartOfDay(3) AND due > StartOfDay() AND resolution = Unresolved
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.