Hi There,
I was trying to use the Message Custom Field in Jira to post some information. It says you could use it as rendered wiki markup. But I didn't find any way to let me edit in that style. I want to show this message in rich style instead of plain text.
Could anybody advise?
Thanks,
Olive
HI @Olive Sun ,
could you try to change the renderer on the related Field Configuration of your project? Here a complete guide that could help you on that https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-renderers/
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Hi Fabio,
I always change the renderer in the field configuration. But for this field, I couldn't see the button.
I hope to achieve the effect like the following screenshot.
Hi Olive,
Since the value of the text you are placing in the message field goes into the Default Value of the field, there is no wiki attached to that area. You might could try to add some HTML coding into the field, but that would be about it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.