Perhaps I am missing something but I need the Issue Type to show on the new Jira Issue view. I can not seem to find how to do this. This used to be there so I am sure I am doing something wrong. I can add the Priority field. It is vital to our organization that this field is there so please let me know where I can add it.
thanks
Ed
Hello @Ed Skinner
Currently this cannot be done. There's an open issue about here that you can vote on.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-73516
The work around is to hover over the icon that appears next to the issue ID.
After 5 years they finally closed JRACLOUD-73516! Wont' Fix.But luckily for us, when we report an issue to Atlassian, their system still displays the issue type we requested they reinstate.Sad.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-73516 has been closed
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.