This may have been asked before but I searched the community and can not find the answer. I have a user setup on my project with a view only role. I created some automation to send an email to this user with a reply to email. The idea is she can reply to this email and a comment gets added to a card in the project. I tested this using my email but I am set up with an admin role so I expected positive results. Can this user with a "View Only" role assigned be able to respond to an email notification to add comments to the card?
Hello @Derek Crawford
Welcome to the community.
I have not actually tried this, but if the user does not have the Add Comment permission then I would guess that they will not be able to add a comment even using email.
Actually this might have answered my question. I just looked under permissions for this project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.