Hello,
I am preparing an application to be sold on Atlassian Marketplace.
For the application I prepared full featured documentation only to find out that it is inaccessible for anybody outside my organisation.
The link for the space is here:
https://aldevadigital.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/CMFC/pages/286195742/
The problem is:
- when I am accessing the link as anonymous user (e.g. in an inkognito mode), the space and all assigned pages are available to whoever is looking
- but when I try to access the link when I am logged into a different atlassian account (different confluence and different jira), I am getting an error message saying that the current user does not have viewing permissions
Below I am sending permissions' settings on the Confluence space.


I am currently on Confluence Standard plan and I know this problem can be solved, since I've seen some other Marketplace application having documentation on Confluence and I did not encounter the issue when being logged with my Atlassian account.
Thank you for your help.