I have mistakenly selected team managed project while creating few new projects. how can I change project type from team managed to company managed project?
You cannot change the type of the project. You must set up a new project of the appropriate type and move the issues from one project to the other.
Hi, how do I bulk move issues from one project to the other?
make jql and select bulk change option from 3 bots available at top right of the screen.
Go to the Advanced Issue Search screen.
Create a filter to select the issues.
Click on the ... button in the upper right corner of the screen and select Bulk Change.
On the next screen select all the issues and click Next
On the next screen select Move and click Next.
Respond to the prompts on the remaining screen.
However before moving the issues you should review this document to understand the limitations on moving issues from a team managed project to a company managed project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.