Hello, why cant I sort by custom field "CODIGO DE PRODUCTO" in the queues?
thanks
The usual problem with this is that the custom field does not have a "searcher" applied to it, so it can't be indexed.
Check Admin -> Issues -> custom fields, find CODIGO DE PRODUCTO on the list and click Edit next to it, you'll be able to see the name, description and searcher for it. Select a searcher for it and then re-index the projects using it, or run a full re-index
Hi NIC,
thanks for your prompt reply!
I dont know if I am finding the right menu...
I can see this
But when I click Edit, only have these options...
Cant see SEARCHER anywhere...
That's the field configuration, not the custom field definition. You need to go to the list of custom fields, not the field configuration for the project.
Is this the screen?
Yes, that's the searcher.
It was already selected... but thanks anyway
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.