That looks like text that a person has entered into a field. You can just edit the issue in order to fix it.
(I can't actually see a typo in it though)
It's the spelling of "Criteria" which is wrong - and it looks like a dynamically generated section header or something. It may be an Issue Attribute or something but I can't find it
Ah, I was looking at the body of the field, not the name.
"Acceptance critera" is a custom field, which your admins have added to your system. Custom field names are determined by the person who adds them, and they can be renamed by admins, so I'd ask your admins to correct the name.
Thanks. Yes, I can see it now as a "Previously Created Field" - is there a way to globally edit its spelling or can that only be done from individual screens schemes?
see above
screensho
Thanks. I went to the "Story" Issue Type and edited the Description Field from there. Whether that causes it to pipe through to the original screen I don't know. Thanks for your help!
The "Acceptance Criteria" Description field that is
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.