We have finished one of our current projects managed by Jira SW and I wan to remove it from the list of active projects.
I have read this post about how to archive them but this option is not available any longer (or at least not for me)
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/archiving-a-project-938847621.html
Thanks!
Hi @Nacho García-Robledo
Archive Project in Cloud is part of premium subscription please check this article
Archive a project
Thanks in advance
Adel
I think if you are a premium member than DC window unit AC you can check it out other wise you don't have enough privilege's to do so.
Hi @Mohamed Adel thanks for your quick answer!
100% that is the point.
Thought that minimal feature will be available for the first payment plan but it looks it does not
Have a good day.
That looks to be the key.
With my "standard" suscription is not enough.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.