Good afternoon Atlassian Community,
I am a new Jira Admin for my current employer. We currently work with multiple external partners and we use Jira to track the issues that arise. Currently I have to access each external partner's instance of Jira and them manually copy and paste their issues from their Jira Software tracker to ours. I am looking to build out an instance where I can give access to our external partners to one central instance of Jira whether it is just a single project for all our partners to log their issues.
The thing is I am looking to set it so that each external partner has their own group that they can only interact and add with their issues. I am trying to find the best way about completing this task I know this is a complex question. I am just stuck on what would be the best course whether it would be project roles or security groups.
Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.